Monday, June 23, 2008

Parker almost a year old!!

Parker with his swim diaper on his head.


Parker likes to play with mommy and daddy's phones.



Parker and daddy relaxing in front of the tv.



Parker is getting very creative and mischevious these days.



Parker getting his first haircut. It was very challenging! We actually only did a little trim.



What a cutie!!



He really loves to play with the Wii remote. When Tom and I do the Wii Fit we give him his own Wii remote and the bathroom scales, and he feels like he is playing right along with us.






2 comments:

sandy said...

Happy Birthday Parker- You are so handsome- Hope your day was great.

Great aunt Sandy

ZFam said...

What a cutie! Aren't they so much work at this age?! I feel like ALL I do right now is chase JD! Mischevious is right!

And, I was cracking up that you give him a wii remote and bathroom scales. That...is creative...and brilliant!=)