Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Mother's Day




Last Sunday was my first Mother's Day! It's hard to believe it's been a year almost since Parker was born! Last weekend Tom, Parker and I went down to spend time with his family in Ft. Myers and we had a nice relaxing break. Well, as relaxing as it can be with a 10 month old! We got to go swimming a lot while we were there too, which Parker loved. It was actually an eventful weekend too. Not only was it Mother's Day but Tom's sister Christy got engaged over the weekend! And, we got to spend some time with our new niece Madison. We haven't gotten to see her much since she was born in February. Parker really liked her, and we had to keep a close eye on him to be sure he wasn't trying to hit her face, or play rough with her.







Ok, back to the mom stuff. Being a mom is so much fun, exciting, stressful, crazy and a lot of work all at the same time! I wouldn't trade it for the world though! We absolutely have a blast with Parker! Sometimes we wonder how in the world we will make it work with two! And, no we are not pregnant! :)






This is Parker hanging out in the hot tub! It had only just started to warm up, so it felt like a big bubbly bath to him! He loves the hot tub, and the pool!

1 comment:

ZFam said...

Such fun pictures! And, I got all excited momentarily there thinking you were prego again!=) I'll tell you what...once they hit about 2 to 2 1/2 (depending on the kid), they get a LOT easier b/c they can do so much more themselves! I think 9-18 months is the hardest time b/c they are in to everything...discovering everything...and not coordinated enough yet, so they fall every where!!!=)