Saturday, April 26, 2008

Family Visiting


ok, i am finally going to try to keep up with this blog so everyone can know what is going on in our lives! we just had a great week with Jodi, Ang, Joel and Jayda! they came down for the week and it was a lot of fun to just hang out with the fam and enjoy the warm weather. yep, the weather is awesome here right now.....80's during the day and 60's at night. Beautiful!!!! parker and jayda really enjoyed playing together and i think the adults enjoyed some relaxation time. oh, and of course we played a lot of Settler's! parker and jayda really enjoyed their walks to the pool with jodi and ang.



we also took the kids to the zoo one day. it was a pretty warm day but we had a great time. by the time we got home we were all worn out! parker really did not like the water!


he really liked the birds though! he even had one crawl up his shirt. :)











2 comments:

ZFam said...

Yay! Welcome to the bogging club!=) LOL! I added you to our favorites! Our blog is http://rkzeeb.blogspot.com !

Can't wait to keep up with the Goodlets!

mrs. bland said...

More posts please! More posts!! :) I found your blog on Kristin's. Yippee skippyyy! I haven't seen pictures of Parker in so long...he's so cute!!! Can't wait to hear more about you guys. I expect new blogs each day. You can find ours on Kristin's "Favorites" too.
Mindy